Click on a frequently asked question to see the answer!
1. Why do business with Pin Oak Lane Farm?
Pin Oak Lane Farm offers complete services for the breeding of both Thoroughbreds and Standardbreds in the Mid-Atlantic area.
2. What are the advantages of doing business with Pin Oak Lane Farm?
We give both the client and horse individual care and attention that is unique to the horse industry.
3. What are the unique services offered by Pin Oak Lane Farm?
With facilities in Pennsylvania we offer complete account management for absentee owners, full service veterinary care and clinic, import/export, stallion syndication and management, mare reproduction and breeding, foaling and weanling care, yearling sales preparation and representation, breaking and training Thoroughbreds and Standardbreds, turnout, transportation.
4. How easy is communicating with Pin Oak Lane Farm?
Reach us by phone at 717-235-4954. Our dedicated staff answers the phone 24 hours per day from the office, home, and out on the farm.
Our fax number is 717-235-8190.
You can also reach us by e-mail:
Direct to office staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal to Dr. Solomon: email@example.com
We still prefer to speak to you personally by phone!
5. Whom should I talk to at Pin Oak Lane Farm?
William J. Solomon, VMD or Ann M. Schultz.
6. How long has Pin Oak Lane Farm been in business?
46 years in 2019!!!